Cyber Security Awareness
Upper Peninsula State Bank takes Cyber Security very seriously.
Our goal is to provide you with a safe and secure website that gives you the best online banking experience possible. We work very hard to provide our customers with as much knowledge as possible to help make your online experience easy and enjoyable.
October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month
"Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart.#
- October 1 and 2: Official NCSAM Kick-off
- Week of October 5 (Week 1): If you Connect It, Protect It
- Week of October 12 (Week 2): Securing Devices at Home and Work
- Week of October 19 (Week 3): Securing Internet-Connected Devices in Healthcare
- Week of October 26 (Week 4): The Future of Connected Devices
Articles of Interest
Want some tips for securing your smart phone? Use the FCC Smart Phone Security Checker online tool!
Links of Interest
- Kids Online Safety: Online resource for parents
- ID Theft and Fraud Protection Information: Tips on keeping your identity safe and secure
- Homeland Security – National Security Awareness: Tips and resources from Homeland Security
- Free Security Check-ups and Tools: Learn how to protect yourself, your family, and your devices with these tips and resources
- Staying Safe Online: Learn how to protect yourself, your family and your devices with these tips and resources